Saturday, February 14, 2009

I FEEL GOOD !!!! I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW....

OH, yes we all feel good. The CRUD as my mom and one blogger termed it lasted for five long days.
Now we are back to bathing once a week, not 3-4 x per day. Life is good!!
Sweet pea and little sprout are hollering for more food (we are working on the sign language communication thing) crawling after one another, giggling, and not screaming with diaper changes :)))))))
They were a little serious for a day or so after the ordeal.




I am happy to report we are all singing along to "I FEEL GOOD" We hope you are FEELIN'GOOD as well.


2 comments:

Mother Hood said...

Glad to hear you guys are back on your feet! My food allergy baby just broke out to mustard last week. And we are now the proud owners of a nebulizer, because his cold has turned into a nice wheeze in his lungs!

At least your kids have a PA for a mommy!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How are my babies!!!??? I miss them!
My littlest one has a fever...we might be heading to the doc. tomorrow!
I love the pics. of the twins-so cute!